Browse news and rates across dozens of international currencies, or select a currency pair for spot rate charting and data.
The symbol "twdaud" is valid, but no data currently exists.
- Heavy take-up of Fed swaps eases strains on dollar
- Turkey’s borrowing masks ‘significant’ decline in forex reserves
- Coronavirus pandemic is a make or break moment for the EU
- What central banks giveth they taketh away with margin calls
- What makes this global dollar crunch different?
- China’s $13tn bond market shines as Treasuries turn treacherous
- Sterling hits lowest level on record against UK’s trading partners
- Why a weaker dollar matters for risk
- Goldman Sachs tells clients it is time to buy gold
- Dollar surge stirs talk of multilateral move to weaken it
|Currencies||GBP £||EUR €||USD $||JPY ¥|