Browse news and rates across dozens of international currencies, or select a currency pair for spot rate charting and data.
The symbol "twdaud" is valid, but no data currently exists.
- Stocks nudge lower with European economy and Fed in focus
- Facebook cryptocurrency investigated by EU
- US stocks rally as retail strength calms growth fears
- Watch China’s balance of payments data for signs of capital flight
- Cryptocurrency salaries are a bad flashback to company scrip
- Traders cut their bets against sterling but no-deal fears still loom
- Big global bond rally puts Bank of Japan in a bind
- Washington warms to the idea of a weaker dollar
- Wall Street rises for third day while government debt prices drop
- On the brink: Britain’s economy braced for Brexit ‘shock’
|Currencies||GBP £||EUR €||USD $||JPY ¥|