Browse news and rates across dozens of international currencies, or select a currency pair for spot rate charting and data.
The symbol "twdusd" is valid, but no data currently exists.
- EM groups will pay heavy price for gorging on debt
- Asia-Pacific markets unmoved by upbeat US results and Brexit chaos
- Mark Carney warns of volatility after MPs vote down Brexit deal
- Down down under: why the Aussie dollar is grabbing attention
- Pound traders braced for volatility after May’s deal defeated
- Bets on pound volatility point to Brexit delay
- Wary investors drawn to gold’s allure
- Why this year won’t be a rerun of 2016 for emerging markets
- Stocks supported by bank results and China stimulus
- Economists react to May’s Brexit House of Commons defeat
|Currencies||GBP £||EUR €||USD $||JPY ¥|