- Cadence Achieves Digital and Custom/Analog EDA Flow Certification for TSMC N6 and N5 Process Technologies
- Ambarella Adopts Cadence Clarity 3D Solver for AI Vision Processor Development
- Cadence Optimizes Digital Full Flow and Verification Suite for Arm Cortex-A78 and Cortex-X1 CPU Mobile Device Development
- Cadence’s Lip-Bu Tan to Present at Bank of America Virtual Conference
- Cadence Delivers 10 New Verification IP Targeting Automotive, Hyperscale Data Center and Mobile Applications
- Cadence’s John Wall to Present at Cowen Virtual Conference
- Cadence Expands Design IP Portfolio with 56G Long-Reach PAM4 SerDes on TSMC N7 and N6 Processes
- Cadence’s Lip-Bu Tan to Present at J.P. Morgan Virtual Conference
- Cadence Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Oski Technology Appoints Gurudutt ‘GD’ Bansal as Vice President Engineering and Managing Director of India Operations
Cadence Design Systems Inc (0HS2:LSE) closed at 90.89, -2.23% below its 52-week high of 92.96, set on Jun 04, 2020.
56.90Mar 20 202092.96Jun 04 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.52bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.54 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 05 2020 14:31 BST.