- Cadence’s Anirudh Devgan to Present at Nasdaq Investor Conference
- Cadence’s Nimish Modi to Present at Wells Fargo Conference
- Cadence Introduces Industry’s Leading-Performance, Silicon-Proven 22Gbps GDDR6 IP at TSMC N5
- Cadence Accelerates RF Design with Delivery of New TSMC N16 mmWave Reference Flow
- Cadence Integrity 3D-IC Platform Certified for TSMC 3DFabric Offerings
- Cadence’s New Flow Automates Custom/Analog Design Migration on TSMC Advanced Technologies
- Cadence Digital and Custom/Analog Design Flows Achieve Certification for TSMC’s Latest N4P and N3E Processes
- Cadence Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Cadence Joins Intel Foundry Services USMAG Alliance to Accelerate Chip Design Development
- Cadence Expands Collaboration with Samsung Foundry to Advance 3D-IC Design
Cadence Design Systems Inc (0HS2:LSE) closed at 166.80, -14.30% below its 52-week high of 194.62, set on Aug 16, 2022.
133.60May 12 2022194.62Aug 16 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||45.90bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.84 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 28 2022 17:53 GMT.