- Toshiba Selects Cadence Tensilica Vision P6 DSP as Image Recognition Processor for its Next-Generation ADAS Chip
- Media Alert: Cadence to Showcase Aerospace and Defense Solutions at the 2019 International Paris Air Show
- Cadence’s John Wall to Present at Nasdaq 40th Investor Conference in London
- Cadence’s John Wall to Present at Berenberg Conference in London
- Socionext Adopts the Cadence Full-Flow Digital and Signoff Tools for 7nm Designs
- Cadence Introduces the Spectre X Simulator, a Massively Parallel Circuit Simulator Delivering Up to 10X Faster Simulation with the Same Golden Accuracy
- Cadence Expands Customer-Managed Cloud Options with New Cloud Passport Partner Program
- Media Alert: Cadence to Showcase Innovations for Systems and Semiconductor Developers at DAC 2019
- NVIDIA Deploys the New Cadence Protium X1 Platform to Accelerate Software Development of Large-Capacity GPUs
- Cadence Launches Protium X1, the First Scalable, Data Center-Optimized Enterprise Prototyping System for Early Software Development
Cadence Design Systems Inc (0HS2:LSE) closed at 67.79, -3.50% below its 52-week high of 70.25, set on May 16, 2019.
39.48Oct 12 201870.25May 16 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.03bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.39 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 17 2019 16:32 BST.