- Cadence and UMC Certified mmWave Reference Flow Delivers First-Pass Silicon Success
- Cadence’s Anirudh Devgan to Present at Nasdaq Investor Conference
- Cadence’s Nimish Modi to Present at Wells Fargo Conference
- Cadence Introduces Industry’s Leading-Performance, Silicon-Proven 22Gbps GDDR6 IP at TSMC N5
- Cadence Accelerates RF Design with Delivery of New TSMC N16 mmWave Reference Flow
- Cadence Integrity 3D-IC Platform Certified for TSMC 3DFabric Offerings
- Cadence’s New Flow Automates Custom/Analog Design Migration on TSMC Advanced Technologies
- Cadence Digital and Custom/Analog Design Flows Achieve Certification for TSMC’s Latest N4P and N3E Processes
- Cadence Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Cadence Joins Intel Foundry Services USMAG Alliance to Accelerate Chip Design Development
As of last trade,
CADENCE DESIDRN (C1DN34:SAO) traded at 414.96, 20.57% above the 52 week low of 344.17 set on May 24, 2022.
344.17May 24 2022538.02Dec 28 2021
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 08 2022 14:22 GMT.