- Cadence Reports Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Cadence Introduces Conformal Litmus to Deliver Fastest Path to Full-Chip Constraints and CDC Signoff
- Innovium Adopts the Cadence Innovus Implementation System for Its Highly Scalable Switch Silicon Family for Data Centers
- Cadence Delivers Portable Test and Stimulus Methodology and Library
- NSITEXE Accelerates Delivery of Data Flow Processor IP for Automotive and Industrial Applications Using the Cadence Digital Design Full Flow
- Cadence Announces Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results Webcast
- Cadence Digital Full Flow Achieves Certification for Samsung Foundry 5LPE Process Technology
- Cadence Announces First-to-Market DisplayPort 2.0 Verification IP
- Acacia Communications Adopts Cadence Palladium Z1 Enterprise Emulation Platform to Accelerate Optical Networking Development
- Toshiba Selects Cadence Tensilica Vision P6 DSP as Image Recognition Processor for its Next-Generation ADAS Chip
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS:NSQ) closed at 72.66, -3.88% below its 52-week high of 75.60, set on Jul 10, 2019.
39.08Oct 11 201875.60Jul 10 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.42bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.39 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 22 2019 21:00 BST.