- Cadence Launches Celsius Thermal Solver, Delivering the Industry’s First Complete Electrical-Thermal Co-Simulation for System Analysis
- Cadence and UMC Collaborate on Certification of Analog/Mixed-Signal Flow for 28HPC+ Process
- Cadence’s Nimish Modi to Present at KeyBanc 21st Annual Technology Leadership Forum in Vail, Colorado
- Cadence Reports Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Cadence Introduces Conformal Litmus to Deliver Fastest Path to Full-Chip Constraints and CDC Signoff
- Innovium Adopts the Cadence Innovus Implementation System for Its Highly Scalable Switch Silicon Family for Data Centers
- Cadence Delivers Portable Test and Stimulus Methodology and Library
- NSITEXE Accelerates Delivery of Data Flow Processor IP for Automotive and Industrial Applications Using the Cadence Digital Design Full Flow
- Cadence Announces Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results Webcast
- Cadence Digital Full Flow Achieves Certification for Samsung Foundry 5LPE Process Technology
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS:NSQ) closed at 66.01, -14.36% below its 52-week high of 77.08, set on Jul 25, 2019.
39.08Oct 11 201877.08Jul 25 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.50 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 20 2019 21:00 BST.