- Cadence Completes Acquisition of AWR Corporation from National Instruments
- Cadence Expands Collaboration with Broadcom for 5nm and 7nm Designs
- Cadence Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2019 Financial Results Webcast
- LC3 for Bluetooth LE Audio Now Available for Cadence Tensilica HiFi DSPs
- Global Unichip Corporation Uses Cadence Digital Implementation and Signoff Flow to Deliver Advanced-Node Designs for AI and HPC Applications
- Cadence to Acquire AWR Corporation from National Instruments to Accelerate System Innovation for 5G RF Communications
- Cadence and National Instruments Enter into Strategic Alliance Agreement to Enhance Electronic System Innovation
- Cadence Named the #1 Technology Company on Investor’s Business Daily List of the Top 50 ESG Companies
- Cadence’s Lip-Bu Tan to Present at Wells Fargo TMT Summit in Las Vegas
- Cadence’s John Wall to Present at Nasdaq 41st Investor Conference in London
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS:NSQ) closed at 73.73, -4.35% below its 52-week high of 77.08, set on Jul 25, 2019.
44.99Jan 17 201977.08Jul 25 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.69bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.51 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2020 21:00 GMT.