- NSITEXE Accelerates Delivery of Data Flow Processor IP for Automotive and Industrial Applications Using the Cadence Digital Design Full Flow
- Cadence Announces Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results Webcast
- Cadence Digital Full Flow Achieves Certification for Samsung Foundry 5LPE Process Technology
- Cadence Announces First-to-Market DisplayPort 2.0 Verification IP
- Acacia Communications Adopts Cadence Palladium Z1 Enterprise Emulation Platform to Accelerate Optical Networking Development
- Toshiba Selects Cadence Tensilica Vision P6 DSP as Image Recognition Processor for its Next-Generation ADAS Chip
- Media Alert: Cadence to Showcase Aerospace and Defense Solutions at the 2019 International Paris Air Show
- Cadence’s John Wall to Present at Nasdaq 40th Investor Conference in London
- Cadence’s John Wall to Present at Berenberg Conference in London
- Socionext Adopts the Cadence Full-Flow Digital and Signoff Tools for 7nm Designs
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS:NSQ) closed at 75.20, -0.52% below its 52-week high of 75.60, set on Jul 10, 2019.
39.08Oct 11 201875.60Jul 10 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||21.13bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.39 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 15 2019 21:00 BST.