- Thinci Deploys Full Cadence Verification Suite for AI Designs, Accelerating Project Schedule by Months
- Cadence Palladium and Protium Platforms Enable Innovium to Accelerate First-Pass Silicon Success for the Data Center Market
- New Cadence Tensilica Vision Q7 DSP IP Doubles Vision and AI Performance for Automotive, AR/VR, Mobile and Surveillance Markets
- Cadence Announces Broad Next-Generation Memory Standard Support in Samsung Foundry’s Advanced Process Technologies
- Cadence Tapes Out 112G Long-Reach SerDes IP on Samsung Foundry’s 7LPP Process Technology
- Cadence Custom/AMS Flow Certified for Samsung 28nm FD-SOI Process Technology
- Cadence Delivers Smart JasperGold Formal Verification Platform
- Cadence Design Solutions Certified for TSMC-SoIC™ Advanced 3D Chip Stacking Technology
- Cadence Reports First Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Cadence Collaborates With TSMC to Accelerate 5nm FinFET Innovation, Enabling Next-Generation SoC Production Design
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS:NSQ) closed at 63.72, -9.60% below its 52-week high of 70.49, set on May 03, 2019.
39.08Oct 11 201870.49May 03 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.39 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 23 2019 21:00 BST.