- Cadence and UMC Collaborate on Certification of Analog/Mixed-Signal Flow for 28HPC+ Process
- Cadence’s Nimish Modi to Present at KeyBanc 21st Annual Technology Leadership Forum in Vail, Colorado
- Cadence Reports Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Cadence Introduces Conformal Litmus to Deliver Fastest Path to Full-Chip Constraints and CDC Signoff
- Innovium Adopts the Cadence Innovus Implementation System for Its Highly Scalable Switch Silicon Family for Data Centers
- Cadence Delivers Portable Test and Stimulus Methodology and Library
- NSITEXE Accelerates Delivery of Data Flow Processor IP for Automotive and Industrial Applications Using the Cadence Digital Design Full Flow
- Cadence Announces Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results Webcast
- Cadence Digital Full Flow Achieves Certification for Samsung Foundry 5LPE Process Technology
- Cadence Announces First-to-Market DisplayPort 2.0 Verification IP
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDS:DUS) closed at 62.46, -8.70% below its 52-week high of 68.41, set on Jul 26, 2019.
33.78Oct 11 201868.41Jul 26 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.42bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.50 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 19 2019 15:00 BST.