- Cadence and UMC Certified mmWave Reference Flow Delivers First-Pass Silicon Success
- Cadence’s Anirudh Devgan to Present at Nasdaq Investor Conference
- Cadence’s Nimish Modi to Present at Wells Fargo Conference
- Cadence Introduces Industry’s Leading-Performance, Silicon-Proven 22Gbps GDDR6 IP at TSMC N5
- Cadence Accelerates RF Design with Delivery of New TSMC N16 mmWave Reference Flow
- Cadence Integrity 3D-IC Platform Certified for TSMC 3DFabric Offerings
- Cadence’s New Flow Automates Custom/Analog Design Migration on TSMC Advanced Technologies
- Cadence Digital and Custom/Analog Design Flows Achieve Certification for TSMC’s Latest N4P and N3E Processes
- Cadence Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Cadence Joins Intel Foundry Services USMAG Alliance to Accelerate Chip Design Development
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDS:DUS) closed at 152.08, -19.96% below its 52-week high of 190.00, set on Aug 18, 2022.
113.84Feb 22 2022190.00Aug 18 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||44.89bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.84 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2022 20:00 GMT.