- Acacia Communications Adopts Cadence Palladium Z1 Enterprise Emulation Platform to Accelerate Optical Networking Development
- Toshiba Selects Cadence Tensilica Vision P6 DSP as Image Recognition Processor for its Next-Generation ADAS Chip
- Media Alert: Cadence to Showcase Aerospace and Defense Solutions at the 2019 International Paris Air Show
- Cadence’s John Wall to Present at Nasdaq 40th Investor Conference in London
- Cadence’s John Wall to Present at Berenberg Conference in London
- Socionext Adopts the Cadence Full-Flow Digital and Signoff Tools for 7nm Designs
- Cadence Introduces the Spectre X Simulator, a Massively Parallel Circuit Simulator Delivering Up to 10X Faster Simulation with the Same Golden Accuracy
- Cadence Expands Customer-Managed Cloud Options with New Cloud Passport Partner Program
- Media Alert: Cadence to Showcase Innovations for Systems and Semiconductor Developers at DAC 2019
- NVIDIA Deploys the New Cadence Protium X1 Platform to Accelerate Software Development of Large-Capacity GPUs
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS*:MEX) closed at 1,376.00, -1.26% below its 52-week high of 1,393.60, set on Jun 14, 2019.
850.15Dec 28 20181,393.60Jun 14 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.03bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.39 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 24 2019 20:57 BST.