- Cadence Digital Full Flow Optimized to Deliver Improved Quality of Results with Up to 3X Faster Throughput
- Cadence Elects Ita Brennan and Lewis Chew to Board of Directors
- Cadence Tensilica HiFi IP Accelerates AI Deployment with Support for TensorFlow Lite for Microcontrollers
- Cadence Collaborates with STMicroelectronics on Networking, Cloud and Data Center Electronics
- Dover Microsystems and Cadence Partner to Deliver Secure Processing with Silicon-Layer Security for Mission-Critical Applications
- Cadence Announces Industry’s First Verification IP for PHY Covering Multiple Protocols
- Cadence’s John Wall to Present at Berenberg Conference in New York
- Cadence’s Lip-Bu Tan to Present at Morgan Stanley Conference in San Francisco
- Cadence Named by Fortune and Great Place to Work as One of the 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Cadence Furthers Expansion in 5G RF Communications with Acquisition of Integrand
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS*:MEX) closed at 1,515.34, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 1,515.34, set on Mar 25, 2020.
1,206.85Mar 28 20191,515.34Mar 25 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.49bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.53 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Mar 25 2020 11:30 BST.