- Cadence Digital Full Flow Optimized to Deliver Improved Quality of Results with Up to 3X Faster Throughput
- Cadence Elects Ita Brennan and Lewis Chew to Board of Directors
- Cadence Tensilica HiFi IP Accelerates AI Deployment with Support for TensorFlow Lite for Microcontrollers
- Cadence Collaborates with STMicroelectronics on Networking, Cloud and Data Center Electronics
- Cadence Announces Industry’s First Verification IP for PHY Covering Multiple Protocols
- Cadence’s John Wall to Present at Berenberg Conference in New York
- Cadence’s Lip-Bu Tan to Present at Morgan Stanley Conference in San Francisco
- Cadence Named by Fortune and Great Place to Work as One of the 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Cadence Furthers Expansion in 5G RF Communications with Acquisition of Integrand
- Cadence Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2019 Financial Results
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDS:BER) closed at 59.85, 21.92% above the 52 week low of 49.09 set on Mar 19, 2020.
49.09Mar 19 202074.13Feb 20 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.49bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.53 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2020 07:08 BST.