- Brunel AGM 2022
- Brunel reports strong organic growth supported by all regions, additional boost from Taylor Hopkinson acquisition
- ALGEMENE VERGADERING VAN AANDEELHOUDERS BRUNEL INTERNATIONAL N.V.
- General Meeting of Shareholders Brunel International N.V.
- Brunel Q4 and FY 2021 results: accelerated growth with continued high profitability
- Brunel creates a leading position in global renewable energy market with acquisition of fast-growing recruitment specialist Taylor Hopkinson
- Brunel reports strong growth in revenue, gross profit and EBIT
- Brunel reports continued margin expansion and profit acceleration in Q2 2021
As of last trade
Brunel International NV (0QUM:LSE) traded at 10.25, -67.98% above its 52-week low of 32.01, set on Apr 30, 2013.
32.01Apr 30 201334.83May 22 2013
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||515.86m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.614 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.45 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.39%|
|Div ex-date||May 23 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 01 2022 18:11 BST.