- Q4 and FY 2022 results: Brunel’s strong execution in chosen and fast growing markets drives a strong performance in 2022
- Brunel continues strong upward trend
- Brunel reports continued strong revenue and EBIT growth
- Brunel AGM 2022
- Brunel reports strong organic growth supported by all regions, additional boost from Taylor Hopkinson acquisition
- General Meeting of Shareholders Brunel International N.V.
- ALGEMENE VERGADERING VAN AANDEELHOUDERS BRUNEL INTERNATIONAL N.V.
Brunel International NV (0QUM:LSE) closed at 12.12, -7.34% below its 52-week high of 13.08, set on Mar 14, 2023.
8.26Sep 26 202213.08Mar 14 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||618.02m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5806 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.55 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.54%|
|Div ex-date||May 23 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2022|
|Next div ex-date||May 15 2023|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 08 2023|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Mar 24 2023 16:53 BST.