- Brunel AGM 2022
- Brunel reports strong organic growth supported by all regions, additional boost from Taylor Hopkinson acquisition
- ALGEMENE VERGADERING VAN AANDEELHOUDERS BRUNEL INTERNATIONAL N.V.
- General Meeting of Shareholders Brunel International N.V.
- Brunel Q4 and FY 2021 results: accelerated growth with continued high profitability
- Brunel creates a leading position in global renewable energy market with acquisition of fast-growing recruitment specialist Taylor Hopkinson
- Brunel reports strong growth in revenue, gross profit and EBIT
- Brunel reports continued margin expansion and profit acceleration in Q2 2021
As of last trade
Brunel International NV (3BY3:DUS) traded at 10.42, 9.57% above its 52-week low of 9.51, set on Mar 08, 2022.
9.51Mar 08 202212.60Feb 21 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||532.05m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.614 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.45 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.33%|
|Div ex-date||May 23 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 29 2022 13:57 BST.