- Brunel AGM 2023
- Brunel continues strong growth path in Q1 2023 through leading position in attractive markets
- GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS BRUNEL INTERNATIONAL N.V.
- ALGEMENE VERGADERING VAN AANDEELHOUDERS BRUNEL INTERNATIONAL N.V.
- Q4 and FY 2022 results: Brunel’s strong execution in chosen and fast growing markets drives a strong performance in 2022
- Brunel continues strong upward trend
- Brunel reports continued strong revenue and EBIT growth
Brunel International NV (3BY3:DUS) closed at 11.54, -11.50% below its 52-week high of 13.04, set on Mar 14, 2023.
8.20Sep 26 202213.04Mar 14 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||591.72m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5806 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.55 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.73%|
|Div ex-date||May 15 2023|
|Div pay-date||Jun 08 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 31 2023 20:00 BST.