- Brunel reports continued strong revenue and EBIT growth
- Brunel AGM 2022
- Brunel reports strong organic growth supported by all regions, additional boost from Taylor Hopkinson acquisition
- General Meeting of Shareholders Brunel International N.V.
- ALGEMENE VERGADERING VAN AANDEELHOUDERS BRUNEL INTERNATIONAL N.V.
- Brunel Q4 and FY 2021 results: accelerated growth with continued high profitability
- Brunel creates a leading position in global renewable energy market with acquisition of fast-growing recruitment specialist Taylor Hopkinson
- Brunel reports strong growth in revenue, gross profit and EBIT
Brunel International NV (3BY3:DUS) closed at 8.32, 0.97% above its 52-week low of 8.24, set on Sep 23, 2022.
8.24Sep 23 202212.60Feb 21 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||425.33m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5149 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.45 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.41%|
|Div ex-date||May 23 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2022 20:00 BST.