- Brunel AGM 2022
- Brunel reports strong organic growth supported by all regions, additional boost from Taylor Hopkinson acquisition
- ALGEMENE VERGADERING VAN AANDEELHOUDERS BRUNEL INTERNATIONAL N.V.
- General Meeting of Shareholders Brunel International N.V.
- Brunel Q4 and FY 2021 results: accelerated growth with continued high profitability
- Brunel creates a leading position in global renewable energy market with acquisition of fast-growing recruitment specialist Taylor Hopkinson
- Brunel reports strong growth in revenue, gross profit and EBIT
- Brunel reports continued margin expansion and profit acceleration in Q2 2021
Brunel International NV (3BY3:DEU) closed at 10.24, 11.43% above the 52 week low of 9.19 set on Mar 07, 2022.
9.19Mar 07 202212.74Feb 18 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||515.86m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.614 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.45 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.39%|
|Div ex-date||May 23 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 01 2022 19:34 BST.