- Brunel reports continued strong revenue and EBIT growth
- Brunel AGM 2022
- Brunel reports strong organic growth supported by all regions, additional boost from Taylor Hopkinson acquisition
- ALGEMENE VERGADERING VAN AANDEELHOUDERS BRUNEL INTERNATIONAL N.V.
- General Meeting of Shareholders Brunel International N.V.
- Brunel Q4 and FY 2021 results: accelerated growth with continued high profitability
- Brunel creates a leading position in global renewable energy market with acquisition of fast-growing recruitment specialist Taylor Hopkinson
- Brunel reports strong growth in revenue, gross profit and EBIT
Brunel International NV (BRNL:AEX) closed at 8.32, 1.46% above its 52-week low of 8.20, set on Sep 26, 2022.
8.20Sep 26 202212.82Feb 21 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||420.78m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5149 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.45 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.26%|
|Div ex-date||May 23 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 03 2022.