- Brunel reports continued margin expansion and profit acceleration in Q2 2021
- Brunel completes share buyback program 2021
- Progress on Brunel share buyback program 2021
- Brunel commences share buyback program to cover performance share plans
- Brunel AGM 2021
- Brunel reports strong Q1 profit increase
- Brunel’s Momentum: Strategy update for post-Covid profitable growth acceleration and the next phase of development
- Brunel proposes to appoint Frank van der Vloed as Supervisory Board member
- ALGEMENE VERGADERING VAN AANDEELHOUDERS BRUNEL INTERNATIONAL N.V.
- GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS BRUNEL INTERNATIONAL N.V.
Brunel International NV (BRNL:AEX) closed at 11.12, -5.28% below its 52-week high of 11.74, set on Apr 09, 2021.
5.87Oct 29 202011.74Apr 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||562.39m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4814 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.300 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.70%|
|Div ex-date||May 13 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jun 04 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2021 16:35 BST.