- Brunel continues strong upward trend
- Brunel reports continued strong revenue and EBIT growth
- Brunel AGM 2022
- Brunel reports strong organic growth supported by all regions, additional boost from Taylor Hopkinson acquisition
- ALGEMENE VERGADERING VAN AANDEELHOUDERS BRUNEL INTERNATIONAL N.V.
- General Meeting of Shareholders Brunel International N.V.
- Brunel Q4 and FY 2021 results: accelerated growth with continued high profitability
Brunel International NV (3BY3:BER) closed at 10.78, -15.12% below its 52-week high of 12.70, set on Feb 18, 2022.
8.24Sep 26 202212.70Feb 18 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||546.21m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5149 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.45 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.18%|
|Div ex-date||May 23 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 02 2023 19:34 GMT.