- Brunel AGM 2023
- Brunel continues strong growth path in Q1 2023 through leading position in attractive markets
- ALGEMENE VERGADERING VAN AANDEELHOUDERS BRUNEL INTERNATIONAL N.V.
- GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS BRUNEL INTERNATIONAL N.V.
- Q4 and FY 2022 results: Brunel’s strong execution in chosen and fast growing markets drives a strong performance in 2022
- Brunel continues strong upward trend
- Brunel reports continued strong revenue and EBIT growth
As of last trade
Brunel International NV (3BY3:BER) traded at 11.98, -8.41% below its 52-week high of 13.08, set on Mar 14, 2023.
8.24Sep 26 202213.08Mar 14 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||606.90m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5806 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.55 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.59%|
|Div ex-date||May 15 2023|
|Div pay-date||Jun 08 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 30 2023 08:51 BST.