- Brunel continues strong upward trend
- Brunel reports continued strong revenue and EBIT growth
- Brunel AGM 2022
- Brunel reports strong organic growth supported by all regions, additional boost from Taylor Hopkinson acquisition
- ALGEMENE VERGADERING VAN AANDEELHOUDERS BRUNEL INTERNATIONAL N.V.
- General Meeting of Shareholders Brunel International N.V.
- Brunel Q4 and FY 2021 results: accelerated growth with continued high profitability
- Brunel creates a leading position in global renewable energy market with acquisition of fast-growing recruitment specialist Taylor Hopkinson
Brunel International NV (3BY3:STU) closed at 9.79, 18.96% above the 52 week low of 8.23 set on Oct 10, 2022.
8.23Oct 10 202212.66Feb 18 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||495.13m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5149 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.45 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.60%|
|Div ex-date||May 23 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2022.