- TechnipFMC to Address Attendees at the BofA Securities 2022 Global Energy Conference
- TechnipFMC Announces Third Quarter 2022 Results
- TechnipFMC Announces Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- TechnipFMC Awarded a Significant Subsea Contract for Shell’s North Sea Development
- TechnipFMC Awarded Significant Subsea Contract by TotalEnergies for Lapa North East Development
TechnipFMC PLC (0RMV:LSE) closed at 6.56, 31.79% above the 52 week low of 4.97 set on Dec 20, 2021.
4.97Dec 20 20218.14Apr 21 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.10bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3602 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 20 2022 18:19 BST.