- TechnipFMC Awarded Significant Contract for Gas to Energy Project in Guyana
- TechnipFMC Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
- TechnipFMC Announces $400 Million Share Repurchase Authorization
- TechnipFMC Awarded Integrated FEED (iFEED™) Contract by Equinor for BM-C-33 Project in Brazil
- TechnipFMC to Address Attendees at the J.P. Morgan 2022 Energy, Power and Renewables Conference
- TechnipFMC Announces Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- TechnipFMC Awarded Significant Contract by TotalEnergies for Subsea 2.0™ Production Systems
- TechnipFMC Awarded Significant Contract by Equinor for Halten East Development
TechnipFMC PLC (0RMV:LSE) closed at 6.56, 31.79% above the 52 week low of 4.97 set on Dec 20, 2021.
4.97Dec 20 20218.14Apr 21 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4614 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 20 2022 18:19 BST.