- TechnipFMC to Address Attendees at the BofA Securities 2022 Global Energy Conference
- TechnipFMC Announces Third Quarter 2022 Results
- TechnipFMC Announces Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- TechnipFMC Awarded a Significant Subsea Contract for Shell’s North Sea Development
- TechnipFMC Awarded Significant Subsea Contract by TotalEnergies for Lapa North East Development
TECHNIPFMC PDRN (T1EC34:SAO) closed at 63.36, -4.52% below its 52-week high of 66.36, set on Nov 16, 2022.
33.94Dec 17 202166.36Nov 16 2022
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 30 2022.