- TechnipFMC Awarded Significant Contract for Gas to Energy Project in Guyana
- TechnipFMC Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
- TechnipFMC Announces $400 Million Share Repurchase Authorization
- TechnipFMC Awarded Integrated FEED (iFEED™) Contract by Equinor for BM-C-33 Project in Brazil
- TechnipFMC to Address Attendees at the J.P. Morgan 2022 Energy, Power and Renewables Conference
- TechnipFMC Announces Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- TechnipFMC Awarded Significant Contract by TotalEnergies for Subsea 2.0™ Production Systems
- TechnipFMC Awarded Significant Contract by Equinor for Halten East Development
TECHNIPFMC PDRN (T1EC34:SAO) closed at 44.43, -3.41% below its 52-week high of 46.00, set on Aug 12, 2022.
31.65Nov 30 202146.00Aug 12 2022
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 15 2022.