- TechnipFMC Completes Acquisition of Magma Global to Accelerate Development of Breakthrough Composite Pipe Technologies for Conventional Energy and CO2 Applications
- TechnipFMC Awarded Substantial Long-term Contract by Petrobras
- TechnipFMC plc Total Voting Rights and Share Capital
- TechnipFMC Announces Extension of Its Previously Announced Note Tender Offer
- TechnipFMC Announces Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- TechnipFMC Announces Early Results in Connection with Its Previously Announced Note Tender Offer; Early Tender Premium Shall Apply through the Expiration Time
- TechnipFMC plc Announces Filing of Current Report on Form 8-K Revising Certain Financial Information and Related Disclosures Included in TechnipFMC plc's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2020
- TechnipFMC Announces Sale of Stake in Technip Energies N.V.
- TechnipFMC to Address Attendees at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference
- CORRECTING and REPLACING: TechnipFMC Commences Tender Offer For Up To $250 Million Principal Amount of Its Outstanding 6.500% Senior Notes due 2026
TechnipFMC PLC (FTI:NYQ) closed at 7.90, -26.17% below its 52-week high of 10.70, set on Jun 08, 2021.
4.03Oct 29 202010.70Jun 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.56bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4701 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Mar 23 2020|
|Div pay-date||Apr 08 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2021 21:10 BST.