- TechnipFMC Awarded Significant Contract by Equinor for Halten East Development
- TechnipFMC to Address Attendees at the Citi 2022 Global Energy, Utilities, and Climate Technology Conference
- TechnipFMC Announces Early Tender Results, Upsize of Maximum Tender Amount and Receipt of Requisite Consents for Consent Solicitation Relating to Its Outstanding 6.500% Senior Notes due 2026
- TechnipFMC Receives Notice to Proceed and Adds Additional Contract for the Yellowtail Development
- TechnipFMC Announces First Quarter 2022 Results
- TechnipFMC Announces Tender Offer and Solicitation of Consents Relating to Its Outstanding 6.500% Senior Notes due 2026
- TechnipFMC Awarded Significant Integrated EPCI (iEPCI™) Contract by Wintershall Dea
- TechnipFMC Announces First Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
TechnipFMC PLC (FTI:NYQ) closed at 8.56, -20.00% below its 52-week high of 10.70, set on Jun 08, 2021.
5.55Nov 30 202110.70Jun 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.8537 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 27 2022 21:10 BST.