- TechnipFMC to Address Attendees at the BofA Securities 2022 Global Energy Conference
- TechnipFMC Announces Third Quarter 2022 Results
- TechnipFMC Announces Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- TechnipFMC Awarded a Significant Subsea Contract for Shell’s North Sea Development
- TechnipFMC Awarded Significant Subsea Contract by TotalEnergies for Lapa North East Development
TechnipFMC PLC (1T1:BRN) closed at 11.52, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 11.52, set on Nov 04, 2022.
11.52Nov 04 202211.52Nov 04 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.37bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3602 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 04 2022.