- TechnipFMC Awarded Significant Contract for Gas to Energy Project in Guyana
- TechnipFMC Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
- TechnipFMC Announces $400 Million Share Repurchase Authorization
- TechnipFMC Awarded Integrated FEED (iFEED™) Contract by Equinor for BM-C-33 Project in Brazil
- TechnipFMC to Address Attendees at the J.P. Morgan 2022 Energy, Power and Renewables Conference
- TechnipFMC Announces Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- TechnipFMC Awarded Significant Contract by TotalEnergies for Subsea 2.0™ Production Systems
- TechnipFMC Awarded Significant Contract by Equinor for Halten East Development
As of last trade
TechnipFMC PLC (1T1:FRA) traded at 8.01, -7.29% below its 52-week high of 8.64, set on Aug 12, 2022.
4.91Dec 01 20218.64Aug 12 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4614 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 16 2022 07:19 BST.