- TechnipFMC to Address Attendees at the BofA Securities 2022 Global Energy Conference
- TechnipFMC Announces Third Quarter 2022 Results
- TechnipFMC Announces Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- TechnipFMC Awarded a Significant Subsea Contract for Shell’s North Sea Development
- TechnipFMC Awarded Significant Subsea Contract by TotalEnergies for Lapa North East Development
TechnipFMC PLC (1T1:FRA) closed at 12.06, -0.94% below its 52-week high of 12.17, set on Dec 02, 2022.
4.95Dec 02 202112.17Dec 02 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.75bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3602 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2022 20:55 GMT.