- Tesla going private? We have questions...
- Mexican dairy group Lala replaces CEO with former AB InBev exec
- Heineken gives investors reasons for cheer
- AB InBev: stale ale
- Brewer AB InBev to shake up business in bid to boost sales growth
- Anheuser-Busch InBev plans overhaul in effort to raise sales
- Magners-owner poised to buy Conviviality wholesale business
- Irish drinks company C & C seals deal for Conviviality
- AB InBev sets out new goals for environmental shift
- AB InBev profits jump on Brazil rebound and SABMiller savings
As of last trade
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (1NBA:DUS) traded at 77.15, 2.17% above its 52-week low of 75.51, set on Sep 12, 2018.
75.51Sep 12 2018106.83Oct 19 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||129.19bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.42 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.72%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 03 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2018 16:05 BST.