- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Multinationals work up a thirst for Vietnam's beer
- AB InBev lifts forecast of savings from SABMiller deal
- Asahi: dear for the beer
- Carlsberg lifts profits but volume dips
- European earnings: number of the beats
- Coca-Cola HBC: sugar rush
- Sterling bonds: gloves coming off
- Diageo hits all-time high on share buyback and profit upgrade
- McDonald's ends Olympic Games sponsorship
- Ten years on from the credit crunch, where do investors go next?
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (ITKA:BER) closed at 97.76, 5.53% above its 52-week low of 92.64, set on Dec 02, 2016.
92.64Dec 02 2016110.20May 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||3.43 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.50%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 07 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 22 2017 17:22 GMT.