- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Multinationals work up a thirst for Vietnam's beer
- AB InBev lifts forecast of savings from SABMiller deal
- Asahi: dear for the beer
- Carlsberg lifts profits but volume dips
- European earnings: number of the beats
- Coca-Cola HBC: sugar rush
- Sterling bonds: gloves coming off
- Diageo hits all-time high on share buyback and profit upgrade
- McDonald's ends Olympic Games sponsorship
- Ten years on from the credit crunch, where do investors go next?
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (BUD:NYQ) closed at 117.56, -7.07% below its 52-week high of 126.50, set on Oct 18, 2017.
98.28Dec 01 2016126.50Oct 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||197.04bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.63 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.05 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.50%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 07 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 24 2017 18:01 GMT.