- Tesla going private? We have questions...
- Mexican dairy group Lala replaces CEO with former AB InBev exec
- Heineken gives investors reasons for cheer
- AB InBev: stale ale
- Brewer AB InBev to shake up business in bid to boost sales growth
- Anheuser-Busch InBev plans overhaul in effort to raise sales
- Magners-owner poised to buy Conviviality wholesale business
- Irish drinks company C & C seals deal for Conviviality
- AB InBev sets out new goals for environmental shift
- AB InBev profits jump on Brazil rebound and SABMiller savings
As of last trade
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (BUD:NYQ) traded at 90.75, 3.93% above its 52-week low of 87.32, set on Sep 12, 2018.
87.32Sep 12 2018126.50Oct 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||155.65bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.00 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.27 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.64%|
|Div ex-date||May 01 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 24 2018 14:30 BST.