- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Multinationals work up a thirst for Vietnam's beer
- AB InBev lifts forecast of savings from SABMiller deal
- Asahi: dear for the beer
- Carlsberg lifts profits but volume dips
- European earnings: number of the beats
- Coca-Cola HBC: sugar rush
- Sterling bonds: gloves coming off
- Diageo hits all-time high on share buyback and profit upgrade
- McDonald's ends Olympic Games sponsorship
- Ten years on from the credit crunch, where do investors go next?
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (ANH:JNB) closed at 163,000.00, -6.20% below its 52-week high of 173,778.00, set on Nov 01, 2017.
136,502.00Mar 27 2017173,778.00Nov 01 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||6,108.11 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.77%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 15 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 16 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 24 2017 15:00 GMT.