- Stocks to watch: Just Eat, HSBC, Red Hat, TomTom, Daimler
- AB InBev shares drop on earnings miss and dividend cut
- AB InBev: beer goggles
- Heineken and Carlsberg sell more beer in Europe’s heatwave
- Tesla going private? We have questions...
- Mexican dairy group Lala replaces CEO with former AB InBev exec
- Heineken gives investors reasons for cheer
- AB InBev: stale ale
- Brewer AB InBev to shake up business in bid to boost sales growth
- Anheuser-Busch InBev plans overhaul in effort to raise sales
As of last trade
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (1NBA:STU) traded at 66.08, 2.62% above its 52-week low of 64.39, set on Oct 26, 2018.
64.39Oct 26 2018101.15Nov 13 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||111.49bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.03 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.24%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 03 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Nov 27 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Nov 29 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 09 2018.