- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- McDonald's ends Olympic Games sponsorship
- Ten years on from the credit crunch, where do investors go next?
- Beer sales slide as global alcohol consumption falls
- New Coca-Cola CEO to increase start-up investments
- Buffett, the Brazilians and chainsaw capitalism
- Alex Behring reveals his investment philosophy
- AB InBev lifts profits but struggles in Brazil
- Multinational brewers look to tap Africa's $13bn beer market
- AB InBev profits hit by SABMiller takeover and 'weak' Brazil
- How to stop wasting time in futile meetings
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (ABI:BRU) closed at 98.50, 6.91% above its 52-week low of 92.13, set on Dec 02, 2016.
92.13Dec 02 2016119.60Sep 28 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||166.33bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.10 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.65%|
|Div ex-date||May 02 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 04 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 21 2017 16:36 BST.