- Tesla going private? We have questions...
- Mexican dairy group Lala replaces CEO with former AB InBev exec
- Heineken gives investors reasons for cheer
- AB InBev: stale ale
- Brewer AB InBev to shake up business in bid to boost sales growth
- Anheuser-Busch InBev plans overhaul in effort to raise sales
- Magners-owner poised to buy Conviviality wholesale business
- Irish drinks company C & C seals deal for Conviviality
- AB InBev sets out new goals for environmental shift
- AB InBev profits jump on Brazil rebound and SABMiller savings
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (ABI:BRU) closed at 85.78, 9.12% above its 52-week low of 78.61, set on May 15, 2018.
78.61May 15 2018107.40Oct 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||143.61bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.50 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.26%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 03 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 14 2018 16:38 BST.