- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Multinationals work up a thirst for Vietnam's beer
- AB InBev lifts forecast of savings from SABMiller deal
- Asahi: dear for the beer
- Carlsberg lifts profits but volume dips
- European earnings: number of the beats
- Coca-Cola HBC: sugar rush
- Sterling bonds: gloves coming off
- Diageo hits all-time high on share buyback and profit upgrade
- McDonald's ends Olympic Games sponsorship
- Ten years on from the credit crunch, where do investors go next?
As of last trade
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (ABI:BRU) traded at 94.27, 1.91% above its 52-week low of 92.50, set on Jan 03, 2018.
92.50Jan 03 2018110.10May 09 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||160.58bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||2.15 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.80%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 16 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2018 08:59 GMT.