- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Asahi: dear for the beer
- Carlsberg lifts profits but volume dips
- European earnings: number of the beats
- Coca-Cola HBC: sugar rush
- Sterling bonds: gloves coming off
- Diageo hits all-time high on share buyback and profit upgrade
- McDonald's ends Olympic Games sponsorship
- Ten years on from the credit crunch, where do investors go next?
- Beer sales slide as global alcohol consumption falls
- New Coca-Cola CEO to increase start-up investments
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (ABI:BRU) closed at 106.55, -9.36% below its 52-week high of 117.55, set on Oct 19, 2016.
92.13Dec 02 2016117.55Oct 19 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||179.03bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.65 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.36%|
|Div ex-date||May 02 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 04 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2017 16:35 BST.