- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Multinational brewers look to tap Africa's $13bn beer market
- AB InBev profits hit by SABMiller takeover and 'weak' Brazil
- How to stop wasting time in futile meetings
- Who wrote the chat-up lines in Kraft's clumsy courtship?
- Heineken: Hanoi rocks
- Kirin ends Brazilian venture with $700m sale to Heineken
- Carlsberg:uncertainty principal
- Politics looms large in Super Bowl ads
- Super Bowl ad lands Budweiser in US immigration debate
- Heineken in talks to buy Japanese group Kirin's Brazilian beers
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (ABI:BRU) closed at 103.40, 12.23% above the 52 week low of 92.13 set on Dec 02, 2016.
92.13Dec 02 2016119.60Sep 28 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||174.71bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.61 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||3.60 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.48%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 15 2016|
|Div pay-date||Nov 17 2016|
|Next div ex-date||May 02 2017|
|Next div pay-date||May 04 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 28 2017 16:36 BST.