- Align Technology Launches New Invisalign System Innovations for Orthodontic and Restorative Dental Treatment Planning with Integration of CBCT into ClinCheck Treatment Planning Software
- Align Technology Continues to Revolutionize Orthodontic and Restorative Dental Treatment Planning With Invisalign System Innovations For the Align Digital Platform That Enhance Practice Efficiency, Doctor-Patient Engagement, and Treatment Outcomes
- Align Technology Shares Findings From New Clinical Study That Validates the Significant Benefits of the iTero Element 5D Imaging System as an Aid in Detection and Monitoring of Interproximal Caries Lesions (Cavities)
- Align Technology Introduces First Professional Whitening System Optimized for Invisalign Aligners and Vivera Retainers Powered by Ultradent’s Opalescence Tooth Whitening Systems
- Align Technology Expands Presence in Israel With New Facilities to Support iTero Scanner and Services Global Operations and Long Term Growth
- Align Technology to Showcase Its Digital Portfolio at the International Dental Show 2021 in Cologne
- Align Technology Honors 10 Million Invisalign Smiles Milestone With US$1 Million to Operation Smile for Children Born With Cleft Lip And Cleft Palate
- Align Technology Releases iTero Workflow 2.0 Software and Previews New iTero Element 5D Imaging System Auto-Upload Functionality
ALIGN TECHNODRN (A1LG34:SAO) closed at 336.05, 4.81% above its 52-week low of 320.62, set on May 24, 2022.
320.62May 24 2022987.05Nov 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 27 2022 21:00 BST.