- Align Technology Honors 10 Million Invisalign Smiles Milestone With US$1 Million to Operation Smile for Children Born With Cleft Lip And Cleft Palate
- Align Technology Releases iTero Workflow 2.0 Software and Previews New iTero Element 5D Imaging System Auto-Upload Functionality
- Align Technology Supports the United Kingdom’s General Dental Council (GDC) Statement on Direct-to-Consumer Orthodontics which Highlights Patient Safety Issues
- Align Celebrates 10 Million Invisalign Smiles With 10 Million Thanks – Donates $10 Million to the Align Foundation to Fund Organizations That Transform Smiles, and Support and Educate Teens
- Align Technology Expands Global Operations to Support Growth and Adoption of the Invisalign System in EMEA With Plans for Multi-Million Dollar Manufacturing Facility in Wroclaw, Poland
- Align Technology’s Invisalign Brand is the Official Smile Partner of U.S. Ski & Snowboard
- Align Technology’s Invisalign Brand to Become Official Smile Partner of The Golden State Warriors, Santa Cruz Warriors, and Golden Guardians
- Align Technology Announces Commercial Availability of Invisalign® G8 With New SmartForce® Aligner Activation Features Globally
- Align Technology Announces the iTero Element Plus Series Next Generation of Scanners and Imaging Systems
- Align Technology Announces Invisalign® G8 With New Smartforce® Aligner Activation Features
Align Technology Inc (ALGN:NSQ) closed at 605.82, -6.39% below its 52-week high of 647.20, set on Apr 29, 2021.
251.11Jun 25 2020647.20Apr 29 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||47.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.75 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 23 2021 21:00 BST.