- Align Technology Shares Findings From New Clinical Study That Validates the Significant Benefits of the iTero Element 5D Imaging System as an Aid in Detection and Monitoring of Interproximal Caries Lesions (Cavities)
- Align Technology Introduces First Professional Whitening System Optimized for Invisalign Aligners and Vivera Retainers Powered by Ultradent’s Opalescence Tooth Whitening Systems
- Align Technology Expands Presence in Israel With New Facilities to Support iTero Scanner and Services Global Operations and Long Term Growth
- Align Technology to Showcase Its Digital Portfolio at the International Dental Show 2021 in Cologne
- Align Technology Honors 10 Million Invisalign Smiles Milestone With US$1 Million to Operation Smile for Children Born With Cleft Lip And Cleft Palate
- Align Technology Releases iTero Workflow 2.0 Software and Previews New iTero Element 5D Imaging System Auto-Upload Functionality
- Align Technology Supports the United Kingdom’s General Dental Council (GDC) Statement on Direct-to-Consumer Orthodontics which Highlights Patient Safety Issues
- Align Celebrates 10 Million Invisalign Smiles With 10 Million Thanks – Donates $10 Million to the Align Foundation to Fund Organizations That Transform Smiles, and Support and Educate Teens
- Align Technology Expands Global Operations to Support Growth and Adoption of the Invisalign System in EMEA With Plans for Multi-Million Dollar Manufacturing Facility in Wroclaw, Poland
- Align Technology’s Invisalign Brand is the Official Smile Partner of U.S. Ski & Snowboard
Align Technology Inc (AFW:DUS) closed at 458.00, 11.87% above the 52 week low of 409.40 set on Jan 28, 2021.
409.40Jan 28 2021624.60Sep 27 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||41.37bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||9.29 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2022 18:30 GMT.