- Align Technology Launches New Invisalign System Innovations for Orthodontic and Restorative Dental Treatment Planning with Integration of CBCT into ClinCheck Treatment Planning Software
- Align Technology Continues to Revolutionize Orthodontic and Restorative Dental Treatment Planning With Invisalign System Innovations For the Align Digital Platform That Enhance Practice Efficiency, Doctor-Patient Engagement, and Treatment Outcomes
- Align Technology Shares Findings From New Clinical Study That Validates the Significant Benefits of the iTero Element 5D Imaging System as an Aid in Detection and Monitoring of Interproximal Caries Lesions (Cavities)
- Align Technology Introduces First Professional Whitening System Optimized for Invisalign Aligners and Vivera Retainers Powered by Ultradent’s Opalescence Tooth Whitening Systems
- Align Technology Expands Presence in Israel With New Facilities to Support iTero Scanner and Services Global Operations and Long Term Growth
- Align Technology to Showcase Its Digital Portfolio at the International Dental Show 2021 in Cologne
As of last trade
Align Technology Inc (AFW:MUN) traded at 230.70, 6.04% above its 52-week low of 217.55, set on Jun 22, 2022.
217.55Jun 22 2022620.20Sep 27 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.88 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 30 2022 07:01 BST.