- Align Technology Introduces First Professional Whitening System Optimized for Invisalign Aligners and Vivera Retainers Powered by Ultradent’s Opalescence Tooth Whitening Systems
- Align Technology Expands Presence in Israel With New Facilities to Support iTero Scanner and Services Global Operations and Long Term Growth
- Align Technology to Showcase Its Digital Portfolio at the International Dental Show 2021 in Cologne
- Align Technology Honors 10 Million Invisalign Smiles Milestone With US$1 Million to Operation Smile for Children Born With Cleft Lip And Cleft Palate
- Align Technology Releases iTero Workflow 2.0 Software and Previews New iTero Element 5D Imaging System Auto-Upload Functionality
- Align Technology Supports the United Kingdom’s General Dental Council (GDC) Statement on Direct-to-Consumer Orthodontics which Highlights Patient Safety Issues
- Align Celebrates 10 Million Invisalign Smiles With 10 Million Thanks – Donates $10 Million to the Align Foundation to Fund Organizations That Transform Smiles, and Support and Educate Teens
- Align Technology Expands Global Operations to Support Growth and Adoption of the Invisalign System in EMEA With Plans for Multi-Million Dollar Manufacturing Facility in Wroclaw, Poland
- Align Technology’s Invisalign Brand is the Official Smile Partner of U.S. Ski & Snowboard
- Align Technology’s Invisalign Brand to Become Official Smile Partner of The Golden State Warriors, Santa Cruz Warriors, and Golden Guardians
Align Technology Inc (0HCK:LSE) closed at 587.90, -20.34% below its 52-week high of 738.00, set on Sep 09, 2021.
334.35Oct 20 2020738.00Sep 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||46.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.77 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 22 2021 19:13 BST.