- Align Technology’s Invisalign Brand is the Official Smile Partner of U.S. Ski & Snowboard
- Align Technology’s Invisalign Brand to Become Official Smile Partner of The Golden State Warriors, Santa Cruz Warriors, and Golden Guardians
- Align Technology Announces Commercial Availability of Invisalign® G8 With New SmartForce® Aligner Activation Features Globally
- Align Technology Announces the iTero Element Plus Series Next Generation of Scanners and Imaging Systems
- Align Technology Announces Invisalign® G8 With New Smartforce® Aligner Activation Features
- Align Technology Launches the Align Digital and Practice Transformation (ADAPT) Program for Invisalign and iTero Doctors Globally
- Align Technology Expands Digital Platform With Cloud-Based ClinCheck™ Pro 6.0 and ClinCheck "In-Face" Visualization for Invisalign Treatment
As of last trade
Align Technology (ALGN*:MEX) traded at 11,961.88, -6.00% below its 52-week high of 12,725.00, set on Feb 08, 2021.
4,747.00Apr 20 202012,725.00Feb 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||47.97bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||22.45 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Apr 14 2021 14:02 BST.