- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Data reveal wide gender pay gap in investor relations roles
- Movers & shakers: November 13
- State Street chief Jay Hooley to retire at the end of 2018
- China party congress, third-quarter results, Japan votes
- Peltz looks to turn the Tide at Procter & Gamble
- Family offices unprepared for intergenerational wealth transfer
- Six global banks join forces to create digital currency
- From refugee to one of asset management's 'smartest men'
- Fears of price distortion raised over US Treasuries market
- Yellen signals Fed may relax controversial bank leverage rule
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK*:MEX) closed at 992.00, 0.00% below its post-IPO high of 992.00, set on Oct 30, 2017.
992.00Oct 30 2017992.00Oct 30 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||18.47 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.86%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 30 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 09 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 30 2017 11:32 BST.