- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- US inflation rise sparks bond market sell-off
- Authers’ Note: A twist in the tale
- US stocks extend rally after US data releases
- S&P 500 in correction territory as sell-off continues
- US raises pressure over EU plan for changes to fund rules
- State Street chief takes aim at the cost of servicing
- What’s the fallout for equities with 3% Treasury yields in sight?
- US stocks tumble as bond yields hit multiyear highs
- Investors wary as UK stocks miss out on global rally
- Jamie Dimon’s longevity at JPMorgan leads to itchy feet below him
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK*:MEX) closed at 1,080.79, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 1,080.79, set on Jan 23, 2018.
992.00Oct 30 20171,080.79Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||17.87 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.65%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 29 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 09 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 23 2018 11:32 GMT.