- Movers & shakers: June 18
- Investors plan push into infrastructure despite falling valuations
- The plumber to US fintechs branches out
- Swiss franc strength returns as eurozone political risk heats up
- Apple to start paying €13bn to Ireland over back tax claim
- Elsewhere in unusual interest-rate moves...
- Authers’ Note: The only way is up
- Pay package of BlackRock’s Larry Fink rises a tenth to $28m
- UK pensions industry faces ‘fundamental shift’
- Canadian miner Crystallex secures (small) payout from Venezuela
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BN9:DEU) closed at 49.39, -0.52% below its 52-week high of 49.65, set on May 28, 2018.
40.54Apr 03 201849.65May 28 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||57.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.31 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.7948 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.63%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 11 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 19 2018.