- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Data reveal wide gender pay gap in investor relations roles
- Movers & shakers: November 13
- State Street chief Jay Hooley to retire at the end of 2018
- China party congress, third-quarter results, Japan votes
- Peltz looks to turn the Tide at Procter & Gamble
- Family offices unprepared for intergenerational wealth transfer
- Six global banks join forces to create digital currency
- From refugee to one of asset management's 'smartest men'
- Fears of price distortion raised over US Treasuries market
- Yellen signals Fed may relax controversial bank leverage rule
As of last trade
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BN9:DEU) traded at 44.01, -6.37% below its 52-week high of 47.00, set on Jul 20, 2017.
40.62Jan 24 201747.00Jul 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.824 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.87%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 30 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 09 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 23 2017.