- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Movers and shakers, February 19
- US inflation rise sparks bond market sell-off
- Authers’ Note: A twist in the tale
- US stocks extend rally after US data releases
- S&P 500 in correction territory as sell-off continues
- US raises pressure over EU plan for changes to fund rules
- State Street chief takes aim at the cost of servicing
- What’s the fallout for equities with 3% Treasury yields in sight?
- US stocks tumble as bond yields hit multiyear highs
- Investors wary as UK stocks miss out on global rally
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BN9:DEU) closed at 45.84, -5.29% below its 52-week high of 48.40, set on Jan 16, 2018.
40.96May 22 201748.40Jan 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.7753 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.69%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 29 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 09 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 20 2018.