- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Data reveal wide gender pay gap in investor relations roles
- Movers & shakers: November 13
- State Street chief Jay Hooley to retire at the end of 2018
- China party congress, third-quarter results, Japan votes
- Peltz looks to turn the Tide at Procter & Gamble
- Family offices unprepared for intergenerational wealth transfer
- Six global banks join forces to create digital currency
- From refugee to one of asset management's 'smartest men'
- Fears of price distortion raised over US Treasuries market
- Yellen signals Fed may relax controversial bank leverage rule
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BN9:DUS) closed at 47.40, -1.25% below its 52-week high of 48.00, set on Jan 16, 2018.
40.62Jan 24 201748.00Jan 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.7844 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.66%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 30 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 09 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Jan 29 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Feb 09 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2018 07:14 GMT.