- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Elsewhere in unusual interest-rate moves...
- Authers’ Note: The only way is up
- Pay package of BlackRock’s Larry Fink rises a tenth to $28m
- UK pensions industry faces ‘fundamental shift’
- Canadian miner Crystallex secures (small) payout from Venezuela
- Fed proposes cuts to capital requirements for largest banks
- Wall St slides as trade war fears deepen
- Forex investors stay above the equity market fray
- Regulator warns bank reforms threaten financial stability
- Little respite for equities as bruising quarter ends
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BN9:DUS) closed at 45.15, -5.94% below its 52-week high of 48.00, set on Jan 16, 2018.
40.69Apr 03 201848.00Jan 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.7812 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.75%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 29 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 09 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Apr 30 2018|
|Next div pay-date||May 11 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 23 2018 07:25 BST.