- Swiss National Bank sticks to ultra-low interest rates
- Movers & shakers: June 18
- Investors plan push into infrastructure despite falling valuations
- The plumber to US fintechs branches out
- Swiss franc strength returns as eurozone political risk heats up
- Apple to start paying €13bn to Ireland over back tax claim
- Elsewhere in unusual interest-rate moves...
- Authers’ Note: The only way is up
- Pay package of BlackRock’s Larry Fink rises a tenth to $28m
- UK pensions industry faces ‘fundamental shift’
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BONY34:SAO) closed at 217.37, -4.65% below its 52-week high of 227.96, set on Jun 07, 2018.
164.60Sep 01 2017227.96Jun 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||3.28 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.51%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 26 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 22 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 20 2018 19:44 BST.