- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Family offices unprepared for intergenerational wealth transfer
- Six global banks join forces to create digital currency
- From refugee to one of asset management's 'smartest men'
- Fears of price distortion raised over US Treasuries market
- Yellen signals Fed may relax controversial bank leverage rule
- Fund manager performance fees under attack
- US pursues North Korea funds through 8 global banks
- Brexit forces some US banks to consider shifting funds out of UK
- Wells Fargo's independent directors hire lobbying firm
- Derivatives 'Big Bang' catches market off guard
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BN9:MUN) closed at 43.86, -5.23% below its 52-week high of 46.28, set on Jul 20, 2017.
34.80Sep 30 201646.28Jul 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||53.93bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.37 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.8169 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.86%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 28 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 11 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 26 2017 07:10 BST.