- KPMG admits misconduct in BNY Mellon audit work
- Funding Circle’s float price should be more fin than tech
- Stakes are high for Italy’s bond market
- Funding Circle plans to raise £300m in London IPO
- A case of the Brexit blues?
- What to expect from Federal Reserve chair’s Jackson Hole speech
- Renewed HK dollar pressure coming from weak renminbi
- Wall Street starts to dip its toes in crypto
- Bruised absolute return funds are dumped by investors
- Turkey delivers August crisis for markets
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK:NYQ) closed at 52.43, 6.16% above its 52-week low of 49.39, set on Apr 02, 2018.
49.39Apr 02 201858.99Jan 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||51.45bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.47 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.12 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.18%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||Aug 10 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 21:04 BST.