- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Data reveal wide gender pay gap in investor relations roles
- Movers & shakers: November 13
- State Street chief Jay Hooley to retire at the end of 2018
- China party congress, third-quarter results, Japan votes
- Peltz looks to turn the Tide at Procter & Gamble
- Family offices unprepared for intergenerational wealth transfer
- Six global banks join forces to create digital currency
- From refugee to one of asset management's 'smartest men'
- Fears of price distortion raised over US Treasuries market
- Yellen signals Fed may relax controversial bank leverage rule
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK:NYQ) closed at 54.20, -2.17% below its 52-week high of 55.40, set on Dec 04, 2017.
43.85Jan 23 201755.40Dec 04 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||56.79bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.40 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.96 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.78%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 30 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 09 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 15 2017 21:02 GMT.