- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Santander to pay former chief of US subprime auto arm $713m
- For Spain's banks, survival means digital
- Santander's US unit faces growing pressure over unionisation
- Santander profits dented by cost of integrating Banco Popular
- How would ETFs fare in a market downturn?
- Spanish stock fears over Catalonia are out of proportion
- European Banks: not plain sailing
- State sales of banking shares spur Eurozone equities
- Commerzbank: least wurst options
- Lending exposure of Europe's biggest carmakers hits ?400bn
Banco Santander SA (BSD2:BER) closed at 5.53, -10.33% below its 52-week high of 6.17, set on May 08, 2017.
4.11Dec 05 20166.17May 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2072 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.74%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 18 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 15 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 07:12 GMT.