- FT NewsFT News
- Poland's banks 'ready for consolidation'
- Santander to pay former chief of US subprime auto arm $713m
- For Spain's banks, survival means digital
- Santander's US unit faces growing pressure over unionisation
- Santander profits dented by cost of integrating Banco Popular
- How would ETFs fare in a market downturn?
- Spanish stock fears over Catalonia are out of proportion
- European Banks: not plain sailing
- State sales of banking shares spur Eurozone equities
- Commerzbank: least wurst options
As of last trade
Banco Santander SA (BSDK:DEU) traded at 5.46, -13.92% below its 52-week high of 6.34, set on May 08, 2017.
4.06Nov 29 20166.34May 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1614 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.96%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 01 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 11 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 23 2017.