- Stocks to watch: Air France, IMCD, Atlantia, Kaz Minerals, Spirax
- Big UK banks wade back into wealth management
- British tourists face costlier holidays — except in Turkey
- Help to Buy property owners need help to refinance
- Lloyds Banking Group profits jump despite £550m PPI hit
- Countrywide turns to equity raising after bond failure
- UK fintechs aren't eating the banks' lunch just yet
- Fast Europe Open: France PPI, Germany business sentiment
- Would you say we were awesome, terrific, or just super great?
- What will happen if the UK crashes out in a no-deal Brexit?
Banco Santander SA (SAN:MCE) closed at 4.34, 0.92% above its 52-week low of 4.30, set on Aug 15, 2018.
4.30Aug 15 20186.09Jan 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||70.02bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4211 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.22 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.07%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||Aug 01 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Oct 18 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Nov 14 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 17 2018 16:35 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Banco Santander SA shares was Sell at 468.00 on 12 Jan 2015Read the full article