- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Goldman Sachs and UBS back women in finance initiative
- Hip crowd gets São Paulo’s heart beating again
- What deregulation bill offers US banks
- Stocks to watch: Express Scripts, Alfa, Boskalis, Axel Springer
- Atom Bank in £149m capital raising
- What more can banks and their customers do to fight fraud?
- Foreign banks drawn into heated US debate over Dodd-Frank reform
- Asian bike-sharing companies find road is tougher in Europe
- Sberbank reports latest record profit for Russia’s biggest bank
- Spain raises first 30-year debt in two years
Banco Santander SA (SAN:MCE) closed at 5.44, 3.23% above its 52-week low of 5.27, set on Sep 07, 2017.
5.27Sep 07 20176.25May 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||87.78bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4302 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2134 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.92%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 16:35 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Banco Santander SA shares was Sell at 468.00 on 12 Jan 2015Read the full article