- FT NewsFT News
- Goldman Sachs and UBS back women in finance initiative
- Hip crowd gets São Paulo’s heart beating again
- What deregulation bill offers US banks
- Stocks to watch: Express Scripts, Alfa, Boskalis, Axel Springer
- Atom Bank in £149m capital raising
- What more can banks and their customers do to fight fraud?
- Foreign banks drawn into heated US debate over Dodd-Frank reform
- Asian bike-sharing companies find road is tougher in Europe
- Sberbank reports latest record profit for Russia’s biggest bank
- Spain raises first 30-year debt in two years
Banco Santander SA (BSDK:STU) closed at 5.45, 9.20% above its 52-week low of 4.99, set on Sep 08, 2017.
4.99Sep 08 20176.34May 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1658 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.04%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 08 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018.