- Britain steps up doomsday planning for no-deal Brexit
- What is the best student bank account?
- Business wants EU migration ‘on the table’ in Brexit talks
- Hank Greenberg and the Lemonade man
- Lloyds Bank profits jump 23% despite lingering PPI drag
- Credit Suisse posts stronger than expected Q1 profits
- Seven UK banks targeted by co-ordinated cyber attack
- Macron and Merkel visit US, Korea talks, tech earnings
- The legal risks lurking in the CBS-Viacom deal
- FCA calls on preference share issuers to review investor advice
Banco Santander SA (BSD2:STU) closed at 4.64, 2.79% above its 52-week low of 4.51, set on Jun 27, 2018.
4.51Jun 27 20186.09Jan 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||74.98bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.424 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.22 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.75%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 27 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 02 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Jul 30 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Aug 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 19 2018.