- FT NewsFT News
- Poland's banks 'ready for consolidation'
- Santander to pay former chief of US subprime auto arm $713m
- For Spain's banks, survival means digital
- Santander's US unit faces growing pressure over unionisation
- Santander profits dented by cost of integrating Banco Popular
- How would ETFs fare in a market downturn?
- Spanish stock fears over Catalonia are out of proportion
- European Banks: not plain sailing
- State sales of banking shares spur Eurozone equities
- Commerzbank: least wurst options
Banco Santander SA (SAN:NYQ) closed at 6.40, -7.70% below its 52-week high of 6.93, set on May 05, 2017.
4.36Nov 28 20166.93May 05 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||103.54bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5379 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1904 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.97%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 01 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 11 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 21 2017 21:02 GMT.