- Dexcom Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call for February 9, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- Dexcom G6 Real-Time CGM System Now Available to All Clients With Type 1 Diabetes Covered Under the Non-Insured Health Benefits Program
- Dexcom Reports Preliminary, Unaudited Revenue for the Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 and Initial 2023 Outlook
- Dexcom Appoints Teri Lawver as Chief Commercial Officer
- Dexcom to Present at 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Dexcom Canada Partners With Green Shield and The Health Depot to Offer Plan Members a Comprehensive Digital Diabetes Care Experience
- Dexcom G7 Receives FDA Clearance: The Most Accurate Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Cleared in the U.S.
- Truckers’ Health Adaptative Technology (T.H.A.T.) Study Evaluates the Impact of Digital Virtual Models of Care on the Health and Wellbeing of Professional Truck Drivers
- Dexcom Announces Upcoming Conference Presentation
- Dexcom Invites the Diabetes Community to #seediabetes This November and Share Their Diabetes Story With Custom Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM) Patches
DEXCOM INC DRN (D1EX34:SAO) closed at 10.82, -16.12% below its 52-week high of 12.90, set on Dec 14, 2022.
6.27Jun 10 202212.90Dec 14 2022
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 26 2023.