- Dexcom Signs Multi-Year Collaboration Agreement with the University of Virginia to Advance Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Research
- Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Now Available at Veterans Affairs Pharmacies Across the United States
- Dexcom Announces First-Ever Registry Dedicated to Tracking Outcomes of In-Hospital Real-Time CGM Use in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Dexcom Announces Upcoming Virtual Conference Presentations
- Dexcom Appoints Karen Dahut to Board of Directors
- Dexcom Announces Upcoming Conference Presentation
- Dexcom Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
DexCom Inc (DXCM:NSQ) closed at 402.18, -11.85% below its 52-week high of 456.23, set on Aug 07, 2020.
145.23Oct 25 2019456.23Aug 07 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||38.32bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.19 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 29 2020 21:00 BST.