- Manitoba Becomes a Provincial Trailblazer in Providing Simplified Access to Advanced Glucose Monitors
- DexCom Comments on SVB Relationship
- Dexcom Announces Upcoming Conference Presentations
- Dexcom Showcases Accuracy, Simplicity and Connectivity of Its CGM Portfolio at ATTD Conference as Access to CGM Expands Globally
- Dexcom G7 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Will Be Available to Medicare Beneficiaries at Launch
- Dexcom Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results
- Dexcom and Nick Jonas Make Super Bowl Magic to Launch New Dexcom G7 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System
- Mednow Launches New Virtual Diabetes Management Program in Partnership With Dexcom
- Dexcom Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call for February 9, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- Dexcom G6 Real-Time CGM System Now Available to All Clients With Type 1 Diabetes Covered Under the Non-Insured Health Benefits Program
Dexcom Inc (DXCM:NSQ) closed at 114.09, -15.34% below its 52-week high of 134.77, set on Apr 04, 2022.
66.89May 25 2022134.77Apr 04 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||44.09bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.8009 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2023 20:00 BST.