- Truckers’ Health Adaptative Technology (T.H.A.T.) Study Evaluates the Impact of Digital Virtual Models of Care on the Health and Wellbeing of Professional Truck Drivers
- Dexcom Announces Upcoming Conference Presentation
- Dexcom Invites the Diabetes Community to #seediabetes This November and Share Their Diabetes Story With Custom Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM) Patches
- Dexcom Partners With Warriors and Nonprofits to Artfully Advocate for Access to Diabetes Care
- Dexcom Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Dexcom, Adam Schefter Announce Dexcom U, the First NIL Program for College Athletes With Diabetes
- Dexcom G7 Launches in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria and Hong Kong – Initiating Global Rollout of World’s Most Powerful Continuous Glucose Monitoring System
- Dexcom Schedules Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call for October 27, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Dexcom Inc (DXCM:NSQ) closed at 116.28, -19.86% below its 52-week high of 145.09, set on Nov 30, 2021.
66.89May 25 2022145.09Nov 30 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||42.64bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5354 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 30 2022 21:00 GMT.