- Mednow Launches New Virtual Diabetes Management Program in Partnership With Dexcom
- Dexcom Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call for February 9, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- Dexcom G6 Real-Time CGM System Now Available to All Clients With Type 1 Diabetes Covered Under the Non-Insured Health Benefits Program
- Dexcom Appoints Teri Lawver as Chief Commercial Officer
- Dexcom Reports Preliminary, Unaudited Revenue for the Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 and Initial 2023 Outlook
- Dexcom to Present at 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Dexcom Canada Partners With Green Shield and The Health Depot to Offer Plan Members a Comprehensive Digital Diabetes Care Experience
- Dexcom G7 Receives FDA Clearance: The Most Accurate Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Cleared in the U.S.
- Truckers’ Health Adaptative Technology (T.H.A.T.) Study Evaluates the Impact of Digital Virtual Models of Care on the Health and Wellbeing of Professional Truck Drivers
- Dexcom Announces Upcoming Conference Presentation
As of last trade
Dexcom Inc (DC4:DUS) traded at 98.30, -19.87% below its 52-week high of 122.68, set on Oct 31, 2022.
64.30May 26 2022122.68Oct 31 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||41.73bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5354 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 03 2023 07:10 GMT.