- Dexcom Announces Upcoming Conference Presentations
- Dexcom Updates First Quarter 2022 Conference Call for April 28, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- Dexcom Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- DexCom Showcases Expanded CGM Portfolio at International ATTD Conference, Offering More Choice to People With Diabetes
- Dexcom Publishes Annual Sustainability Report
- Dexcom Announces Dexcom ONE, the Newest Real-Time Continuous Glucose Monitoring System, to Its Range of Scan-Free and Fingerprick†-Free Devices
- Dexcom Schedules First Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call for April 28, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- Dexcom Announces Four-for-One Forward Stock Split
- Dexcom G7 Receives CE Mark – Next-Generation Continuous Glucose Monitoring System to Revolutionize Diabetes Management
- Ontario Announces Public Coverage for the Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System under the Assistive Devices Program
Dexcom Inc (DC4X:GER) closed at 303.20, 15.02% above the 52 week low of 263.60 set on May 19, 2021.
263.60May 19 2021582.60Nov 17 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||32.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.04 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 18 2022 16:35 BST.