- Dexcom Announces Upcoming Conference Presentations
- Dexcom Updates First Quarter 2022 Conference Call for April 28, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- Dexcom Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- DexCom Showcases Expanded CGM Portfolio at International ATTD Conference, Offering More Choice to People With Diabetes
- Dexcom Publishes Annual Sustainability Report
- Dexcom Announces Dexcom ONE, the Newest Real-Time Continuous Glucose Monitoring System, to Its Range of Scan-Free and Fingerprick†-Free Devices
- Dexcom Schedules First Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call for April 28, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- Dexcom Announces Four-for-One Forward Stock Split
- Dexcom G7 Receives CE Mark – Next-Generation Continuous Glucose Monitoring System to Revolutionize Diabetes Management
- Ontario Announces Public Coverage for the Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System under the Assistive Devices Program
Dexcom Inc (DXCM*:MEX) closed at 6,367.00, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 6,367.00, set on May 12, 2022.
6,367.00May 12 202213,465.53Nov 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||30.90bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.04 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 12 2022 20:18 BST.