- Dexcom Showcases Accuracy, Reliability and Ease of Use of Its Dexcom G6 CGM System at the 66th Annual Meeting of the Japan Diabetes Society
- Dexcom Prices Upsized Offering of $1.1 Billion of 0.375% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2028
- Dexcom rtCGM is Likely to be Cost-Saving, Study Suggests
- Dexcom Announces Proposed Offering of $1.0 Billion of Convertible Senior Notes
- Dexcom Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- Dexcom G6 Real-Time CGM System Now Accessible to Any Eligible Client Managing Diabetes With Insulin Through NIHB
- Dexcom Commends Decision to Expand CGM Medicare Coverage to Include People With Diabetes Using All Types of Insulin
- Dexcom Schedules First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call for April 27, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- Dexcom Publishes Annual Sustainability Report
- Mednow Achieves Record Q2 2023 Financial Results with Quarterly Revenue of $11.3 Million; 17% Q/Q Revenue Growth and 466% Y/Y Revenue Growth; Adjusted EBITDA Improved 32% Y/Y; and Cash Flow from Operations Improved by 7% Q/Q
Dexcom Inc (DXCM*:MEX) closed at 2,115.67, -12.40% below its 52-week high of 2,415.27, set on Dec 08, 2022.
1,550.00Jul 07 20222,415.27Dec 08 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||44.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6901 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 11 2023 16:43 BST.