- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- What’s behind the weakening US dollar?
- SoftBank seeks to join Swiss Re board in $10bn stake talks
- Coal chief warns against ‘green’ failure to back industry
- HNA stake in Deutsche Bank cut to 8.8%
- Higher bond yields fail to arrest an ever-weakening dollar
- Allianz lifts payout despite surge in catastrophe claims
- Stocks to watch: WPP, Vivendi, Evraz, Restaurant Group, Kraft
- US stocks add to gains as bulls shrug off inflation worries
- HNA steps up efforts to reassure on ‘very healthy’ finances
- US inflation increase was broad-based in January
Deutsche Bank AG (DBK:BER) closed at 12.97, 2.81% above its 52-week low of 12.62, set on Feb 09, 2018.
12.62Feb 09 201817.85May 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.19 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.46%|
|Div ex-date||May 19 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 23 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 16 2018 08:44 GMT.