- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- HSBC caps back-office bonuses for thousands despite profit bounce
- Brexit anxieties grow over London’s market infrastructure
- HNA turns to private equity for funding with share pledge
- Qualcomm goes on the offensive
- Stocks to watch: AA, FirstGroup, Glencore, Wolters, LendingClub
- Opening Quote: HSBC’s Gulliver goes out on a (not quite so) high
- Deutsche Bank plots March IPO of asset management unit
- Is Softbank’s maverick boss really another Warren Buffett?
- Weakening dollar behind gold and yen’s rise
- Deutsche Bank cuts up to 500 investment banking and trading jobs
Deutsche Bank AG (DBK:BRN) closed at 15.59, 5.77% above its 52-week low of 14.74, set on Feb 09, 2018.
14.74Feb 09 201819.55Dec 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2071 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.33%|
|Div ex-date||May 19 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 23 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 21 2018.